Lippincott Advisor is my bread and butter. I look at it every day. For me it’s vital.
Lippincott Advisor is the single source for immediate, evidence-based, online nursing clinical-decision support. It delivers instant, 24/7 access to the latest evidence-based information that clinicians need at the point of care with over 17,000 monographs and patient teaching handouts.
- Provides immediate, evidence-based clinical decision support at the point-of-care
- Eliminates wasted time from unreliable Internet searches
- Supports effective care transitions, increasing patient safety
- Reduces hospital readmissions with robust patient-teaching resources
- Proven to improve patient outcomes
- Quality indicators and quality improvement strategies
Product benefits as follows:
- Empower your point-of-care clinicians with the knowledge and confidence to make clinical decisions and facilitate delivery of care in both familiar and unfamiliar settings or situations
- Maintain compliance with current national guidelines including those from the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, the American Association of Critical Care Nurses, and alignment with Joint Commission standards and components of the Magnet Recognition Program?
- Promote a consistent standard of care
- Reduce the opportunity for error